1.05.2011

Hope

as i read all my favorite blogs, i see all these beautiful women inspired about the new year. some have a word, others a workout plan, some weight lose goals, and of course the ambitious ones to commit to accomplishing dreams. i on the other hand don't. i have no special word, i laugh at the idea of a workout plan, weight lose leaves me speechless and dreams to me happen when i sleep. the monday after new years i started reading all my favorite blogs, and then the slight depression set in. i sat there kinda feeling insignificant. it wasn't good.

i can't say much has changed. i still have no word, workout/weight lose plan, or dreams. i have me praying asking god to lift this darkness and bring his purpose to light. i know i was created for him, to serve him, worship him, love him....but i know it gets more specific. and right now patience is what i'm learning...and to be honest, it sucks. but i cling on to him, and his promises which gives me hope and for now that's more than enough.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I am so sorry it took me so long to get to your blog! I am so happy that you are blogging. Oh, and thanks so much for your sweet words the other day on my post.

    So, I can so relate to your feelings in this post. I feel the same way when I start visiting all the blogs out in blogland, too. I will be thinking of you and saying a prayer that you will feel better soon. :)

    xo,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that you're going through this hard time! Sometimes I can feel blue when I read other blogs. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete