1.11.2011

the end...

has already been written. if you really think about that...it takes worry, anxiety, frustration, fear, depression and lack of hope out of the equation. which without all those things heaven just seems that much closer. can you imagine a place, of no tears, no fears, and continual love....i can't. i really can't. so much love is so unimaginable to me. i love my kids so much it hurts, and to think god loves us so much more..is really mind blowing.

so my last post was a bit dark...real, but dark. so i'm happy to say god has so faithfully lifted the darkness and brought in a whole lot of light! i still have no workout, weight lose plan, no word, i'm just excited to be alive, excited to be a child of god. excited to sit in anticipation of what god is doing, even though it still seems blurry to me. i choose to focus on his great promises, to be faithful and to be sovereign. makes my day pretty worry free!

also, the comments you left me, literally left me in tears...one because i was so touched that anyone even visits! and two, because i'm now 30 and i cry for everything and at any given time. once i was a stop light and i got a glimpse of my oldest son (in my mind) with a cap and gown on, and broke into full tears...at-the-stop-light!!!  he's only in 7th grade. i'm a mess!

1 comment:

  1. I'm an emotional mess too. I do the same thing. I am constantly thinking about the future and when my girls are grown and out of the house. All I know is that I only have grace for today. When that day comes His peace and comfort will come. So I have to stop myself mid-freak out and remember those truths:)

    ReplyDelete